Family Healthcare Network
- -Worked in IT Department to service company network, computers, printers, and software in a 600+ employee healthcare network with facilities spanning nine cities.
- -Developed LAN/physical network troubleshooting, installation, and repair skills, including running wire, terminating cable to wall jacks or patch panels, cable testing, phone cable termination.
- -Installed and upgraded hardware/software/printers, provided basic copier service, setup Cisco IP phones, imaged and setup dumb terminals/thin clients, managed inventory of hardware in healthcare centers.
- -Ran helpdesk and on‐call shifts as first response to IT issues, completed or elevated IT work orders as necessary.
- -Earned CompTIA Network+ Certification, Employee of the Month award, and consistently held top position for most work orders completed.
Buena Vista School District
- -Performed maintenance and upgrades of hardware and software for campus PCs.
- -Setup small Active Directory server for student lab and managed the library software.
- -Installed and configured a Linux‐based Firewall, NAT, and DHCP server for the school campus.
- -Trained both students and teachers in available technology for learning and education.
- -Designed and maintained website for the school district.
Computer Consulting Services
- -Provide computer, network, and other IT services to both home and business clients.
- -Zenz and O’Sullivan: Install and repair PCs, network, and printers as necessary. Installed file server with access restricted shares, and RAID 0 for data redundancy. Setup website for business information and property listings.
- -Trinity Lutheran Church: provide onsite and remote software and hardware support, setup wireless network, designed church website, troubleshoot basic software issues remotely using desktop sharing program.
- -Home Users: Provide virus and ad‐ware clean up and prevention services. Repair and installation of software and hardware. Build or maintain computers and home networks. Setup internet connections and peripheral devices. Train clients on use of new technologies and computing methods.